**Click on the items above to shop them**
After coming back from the best week in Florida that Chris surprised me with for my birthday (see more on my Florida Story highlight) I wanted to share the products that I swore by in the 35 degree heat. I’m being super cautious with my skin and hair at the minute because we are getting in married in under 4 months so these products helped me keep my skin & hair hydrated and in good condition.
- I’ve been using Gisou Shampoo since March & I can honestly say it is worth every penny. I’ve seen such a difference in my hair since using all of the Gisou products, not only is it healthier, longer and like silk it’s still full of life.
- I never tan my face, actually I wear a hat most of the time to keep it covered, as I’ve already lost all the volume in my face, I don’t want leather skin along with that so I’m overly careful with the skin on my face when i’m in the sun. Hence the Barbara Sturm Sun drops, as they form a protective barrier that helps with ageing as well as SPF50 protection. Day to day at home I prefer a mineral sunscreen on my face but I like this for extra measures whilst in warmer climates.
- Tan luxe ‘The face’ because if you are like me and never let your face be in the sun this is great for that holiday glow on your face to match your body.
- The Gisou Wave spray is amazing, I took it with me everywhere, especially perfect for the beach. I would wave my hair in the morning and then spray it with this at night after I had been out in the humidity all day and it created the perfect beach waves.
- Another Gimsou Hero product that i’ve been using for months is the hair oil. I use this as a mask and on the ends of my hair each day. An essential in the heat as it keeps your hair healthy and hydrated.
- I am obsessed with Vitamin E Oil! I use it on my face, nails, brows – it’s so versatile and such a healing product. Chris got some sunburn and I put it on that also.
- Mineral sunscreen because after I attended an event with Oskia last year and heard the founder talking about how bad chemical sunscreens are for your skin I decided to make the swap to a zinc based one just to be extra safe.
- Lanolins lip balm is my all time favourite, so inexpensive and is multi use! The perfect product to pop in your travel bag.
- Jo Malone Frangipani Flower Cologne is my favourite summer scent, it is honestly just summer in a bottle – and as always with JML the packaging is on point!
- The herbivore coco rose body polish is the perfect summer exfoliator to see your skin looking great and silky – because it’s summer and who doesn’t want their legs out? It also smells incredible and is the ultimate self care product.
I hope you enjoyed my round up and still like this kind of post. I will be relaunching the blog in a few months so i’m trying to change things up and keep posting content that you actually want to see.
Have an amazing Thursday!