The pictures were taken on my birthday and i’m wearing – Men’s denim shirt// Zara white skinnies// White two strap Birkenstocks// MiuMiu Cat eye sunglasses// Cos breton stripe tee// Louis Vuitton Neverfull bag.

I’m still currently sitting my exams, hence the lack of posts and presence on blogger at all, and on Tuesday I had my hardest and most dreaded exam – on my birthday. However, my family and boyfriend really made the day special despite having a poor start.

I got some really amazing gifts, which you can see from the pictures I’m sure … The MiuMiu cat eye sunglasses being my favourite from my mum. Along with that huge California floppy hat, H&M conscious exclusive collection items, Cos clothes and underwear (it’s the best) and my favourite new white two strap birkenstocks.

The incredible DVF bag is from Chris, along with the personalised!! Smythson diary. Such amazing gifts, he knows me better than I know myself. Diane is a woman I could only wish to be like, so inspiring and empowering – and incredibly stylish, can’t believe I now own a DVF piece.

After my exam, Chris picked me up, we got some smoothies and walked around the shops on a beautiful sunny day. We then headed over to Byres road and had lunch at Cup tea room, and picked up some beautiful peonies from Roots, Fruits and Flowers. Later, we went to Chaophraya, my favourite Thai restaurant, and had cocktails and beautiful food. I had a wonderful day and so thankful for all my lovely gifts, now just to finish these exams – 1 week – eek!

Happy Thursday!

Share:

9 Comments

1. May 15, 2014 / 6:10 pm

Yay!! Happy birthday girl! Love all the things you go! Those sunnies are absolutely amazing and I'm loving that bag!

<3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

2. May 15, 2014 / 9:03 pm

It´s not easy to be a blogger having a real life, is it?.

Happy bday again, what a lovely day you had…. you look so pretty… I need a pair of Birks asap!

3. May 18, 2014 / 11:06 am

Wow amazing pictures! So beautiful!! *hearteyes!!

Honey btw, we are creating a new bikini brand, and on our bog you can see how we work. We need some followers and inspiring bloggers with who we can cooperate in the future!

Would you like to follow each other and stay in touch??

Have a lovely sunday!

XOXO Ziña bikinis

zinabikinis.blogspot.com

4. May 19, 2014 / 12:53 am

I know how you feel, finals are here and i cant wait to crush them and relax! I love all of your goodies, especially the DVF bag! Chris has good taste, hehe!

5. May 21, 2014 / 5:47 pm

Cute purse! I just got my first Birkenstocks (Gizeh) and I am already obsessed!

xo, Michelle / Neon Rattail

6. May 21, 2014 / 6:38 pm

Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other
    here on bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know, now it´s your turn.
    xoxo

7. September 18, 2018 / 5:31 pm

Hello!

Love the plastic content on your site! You know, most businesses get traffic from their blogs, and we feel that you could use a little help, since you are not blogging daily yet.

Writing takes a lot of time, and we have just the team to come up with great content you are looking for.

You can have a brand new article to post on floralsandcorals.com starting at $10 in as little as 5 days!

Check out our work and reviews here: https://goo.gl/KGRAi4

Thanks for your time,

Cheers.
    Rose
    Questions? Rose@seowriters.ml

You are receiving this email because the contact form at floralsandcorals.com is open to the public.
    If you like to opt-out of future communications from us, please submit your request here:

https://goo.gl/u4rPbG Unsubscribe to stop getting our emails.