Happy Friday! I’m clearly having that Friday feeling by the looks of this outfit. I won’t lie, I am currently obsessed with everything Western. Not only is my favourite blogger ever, true Texas gal -Jane Aldridge (Sea of Shoes) but my lovely boyfriend recently took me to see the incredible ‘Dallas Buyers Club’ and ever since, i’ve been all about that Western look.

So here is my Glasgow ‘Spring’ take on Western style.

I’m wearing a Zara Leather jacket and ripped jeans, H&M Fedora, plain grey Cos tee, Asos fur collar, a vintage plaid shirt around my waist and my trusty Sam Edelman pony hair western style boots.

I am completely in love with this look and style and have been wearing variations of it for the past few weeks, what do you think? Have you been drawn into the Texas grunge style?

I’m wondering if my love for western style will ever pass, i’m sure my boyfriend will be delighted, as when I walked down the stairs today he just glanced at my outfit and gave me that look, that should I tell her to take the fedora off look. Do I look like an idiot? Quite possibly, but do I care, not really!

Have a happy Friday and wonderful weekend.

Share:

12 Comments

1. April 5, 2014 / 4:38 am

Nice western look, i love the fur and leather in addition to plaid accent shirt and the leopard western crop boots, very nice styling, honestly!

2. April 6, 2014 / 1:14 pm

Amazing outfit! You look outrageously gorgeous and beautiful!! <3

Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)Look at you!!!! Outrageously gorgeous and beautiful!! <3

Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! 🙂

Love
    Charu

Love
    Charu

3. April 6, 2014 / 1:17 pm

You don´t look like an idiot, AT ALL. You look stunning! What a hair, dear… 🙂

I´m not sure which one do I like best, Jane, or her mom. Her taste is to die for, with those ripped jeans, designer shoes and amazing vintage pieces. I guess Jane has had the best teacher!.

4. April 8, 2014 / 8:07 pm

hahah i get that look fairly often, but i think you look ah-mazing! i can definitely feel that western style off of this, and i love the way you made it your own. my favorite part is the plaid tied around your waist- so, so cute!

xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

5. April 9, 2014 / 12:43 pm

You are seriously rocking this outfit girl! Loving it! And trust me, I've gotten the same look… they'll get over it 😉

<3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

6. April 9, 2014 / 1:38 pm

Lovvvvveeeee this look!!! Those jeans are awesome and those boots and everything else!!! You look amazing your bf can give you the look all he wants but he knows it! 😉

<3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

7. April 9, 2014 / 8:06 pm

Ooh! I'm dying to see "Dallas Buyers Club"! I've heard great things about it 🙂
    I adore your style so much ^-^
    I'm a new follower! Your blog is absolutely amazing!
    Love, Alona.