February Wish List

Some of my wants this month. Asos leather skirt, Asos checked shirt (to tie around my waist. Olsen style haha) Malene Birger phone cover, Asos black lace Bra, their underwear collection is great, pretty and very reasonable prices so check it out. Zara Mules – please please please be mine, in love with mules, so desperate for a pair.  H&M snakeskin slip ons for the spring and of course some cool new balance for Uni as my feet prefer trainers these days and Im wearing out the nikes.

What do you think of the mules trend this spring, will you be purchasing a pair?

Happy Tuesday!

February Wish List by lucille-elinor featuring ASOS

Share:

16 Comments

1. February 18, 2014 / 7:10 pm

I´m not sure if I´m into slip ons, but the NB has been one of my bests purchases this year.
    Love the Malene Birger print. I´ve got the tote on my current wish list.

2. February 18, 2014 / 7:39 pm

Those trainers and that BRA!!!! I need new underwear!! This is perfect! 🙂

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and I'll tell you all about those ripped jeans soon!

Tatyana
    Secret little Stars

3. February 18, 2014 / 7:54 pm

I too will have those mules! Shirt tied round waist……well even Will.i.am is doing it! Love you to check out my blog sometime? x

4. February 18, 2014 / 9:33 pm

The New Balances sneaks are so awesome- need 'em now. And the Olsens' style will never ever get old. Love those two!

5. February 19, 2014 / 12:54 am

I am with you on the phone case. Every phone needs a great case.

6. February 19, 2014 / 3:11 am

Oooh those mules are gorgeous!! I've been wanting a pair myself!

7. February 19, 2014 / 8:16 am

I've had that Asos black lace bra on my wishlist for a while now—I love the cute cutout shape. They also carried the Dita Follies line, which looked amazing (but the prices were out of my budget).

Brittney

anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

8. February 19, 2014 / 6:39 pm

I love all the plaid but that bra is so beautiful! I love the ribbons that form into a triangle 🙂

xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

9. February 20, 2014 / 7:56 am

These are such chic picks, you have great taste!