Finally, an outfit post.

It’s a horrible January day in Glasgow, so here is my outfit to match. I wore this outfit to go to Wholefoods for some shopping with my boyfriend, and then to Yo Sushi for lunch.

It’s simple, classic and easy – exactly what I like. I love blacks, navy, camel and grey, they are the main colours I wear everyday. A classic coat and slouch hat make any outfit look chic and cool. I added the leather trousers and nikes to make it a little more edgy and different, leather trousers and trainers are a great combo – definitely try it.

Coat – Zara // Chunky Knit – River Island // Leather trousers – H&M // Hat – H&M // Trainers – Nike free run 5 // Sunglasses – Ray-Ban aviator // Topshop ring, Tag Heuer watch and Hermes orange bracelet.

Share:

19 Comments

1. January 16, 2014 / 7:51 pm

Perfect! i really like the male piece used for the woman wordbre, i think they can be very sensual..and this boyfriend coat is amazing.
    Ok, you know, i love pumps, but sometimes sneakers are special too.
    Kisses Clo.

P.s your hair are so beautiful and long, WOW ,

2. January 17, 2014 / 4:10 am

The weather may be dreary but I love that it didn't deter you from looking fabulous! Your coat is so pretty and that chunky sweater is on-trend. You look effortlessly chic!

xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

3. January 17, 2014 / 10:17 am

I love this, your jumper looks so cosy!
    Trainers and leather trousers works much better than I'd have expected, too πŸ™‚

Jess xo

4. January 17, 2014 / 7:22 pm

Hi My Dear ! :* Your blog is so cool ! I want to invite you to mine , and check the shop witch the banner is on the right side of my blog ! You will get 10% discount! I think that u will find in this shop something special for u ;* If u wanna we can follow each other , just follow me and let me know ! I will follow u back as soon as it possible.

5. January 18, 2014 / 11:39 pm

That grey coat is beautiful! So nice with the knit and your beanie πŸ™‚

Hope your outfit kept you nice and warm πŸ™‚

Away From Blue

6. January 19, 2014 / 11:12 pm

lovely look – I live in my leather trousers!

Thankfifi
    thanks so much for your sweet comment on my post.x

7. January 20, 2014 / 3:29 pm

Great Blog! I love the style of it

visit my
    Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin

I'm a digital artist from Germany
    I make header for bloggers
    I'll make a giveaway soon and maybe you will own a new costumized header πŸ˜‰

let me know what you think πŸ™‚

would you like to follow each other?

8. February 12, 2014 / 11:18 am