Thank you to the lovely Deborah of Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes for nominating me for this award, and sorry it has taken me so long to get round to posting my reply. I have been a faithful reader of Deborah’s blog for a while now and let me tell you, it’s amazing. Not only does she post almost everyday to keep us all up to date on her life and chic outfits, but she’s funny, her blog is very well written and she loves politics! My kind of girl.
Those nominated are supposed to:
- Display the award certificate on your blog
- thank the nominator and add link to their blog
- present deserving bloggers with the award – considering, quality of writing, level of love displayed in their writing, quality of photographs, uniqueness of subject covered.
- Link nominees in this post and let them know
- post seven interesting facts about yourself
Ok so here are my facts:
1. I have been an Irish dancer since I was very young and I still help to teach the young dancers every week – i’ll never give it up.
2. When I was 16 I went to Japan in the summer with a group of people and teachers from my school – we travelled and helped out in different schools – i’d do anything to go back.
3. I love to run, I used to run every morning in the summer but now it’s cold and dark and I am back at uni I run in the gym 3 times a week.
4.My natural hair colour is blonde, white blonde to be exact, I have been dying it dark brown for a few years now – I get grey roots about every 3 weeks but I love my shiny dark hair.
5. This summer my boyfriend and I went to Thailand, we held a baby tiger and went on an elephant ride and had the best time of our lives really.
6. I am pretty obsessed with being organised and have had a filofax since I was like 13. A red one my mum got me for christmas. I don’t think I could get through a day without my lists of things to do.
7. This year I done an internship with the Scottish Parliament and worked as a researcher for an MSP. I have also been a member of the labour party for 4 years and helped campaigned throughout the scottish and general elections.
My Nominee is:
- Clo from Red shoes for breakfast. She is amazing – her taste in footwear is wild but still classic and every one of her posts excites me. I loved reading her blog and commented a few times and she started posting in English as well. She is so very talented and has an eye for fabulous footwear – a real Carrie Bradshaw – you must check out her blog.
I know I have only nominated one person but I feel that way it is more special, and also because a lot of the blogs I follow have already been tagged, Deborah in particular, who tagged me – her blog would have been a first choice of mine. So Instead of me going through blogs I don’t know and tagging bloggers that I don’t read, I thought I would go through my reading list and pick a blog that I love reading. A blog that was different and didn’t do what all the bloggers seem to do these days, and Red shoes for breakfast is pretty close to my heart, being a shoe lover and all.
Have a lovely Saturday.